Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wow distance LPN Program at NCTC

Hi, are you from the area? Thief River Falls, or East Grand Forks, because the clinical and the skills classes are over weekends.... fri Sat & sunday. I will hook you up with the distance Education site.

when I did the LPN Program I did as much as I could online. I worked full time and went to school full time.... the Online classes made it so much more manageable.
http://www.northlandcollege.edu/
the Link below is the link to the distance program
http://distance.minnesota.edu/visitors/program/index.php?college=nctc&prog_code=460

this links out line the course requirements for the clinical and skills classes.

On Site Requirements:

PNSG 1204 Nursing Skills I (10 days)
PNSG 1212 Nursing Skills II (6 days)
PNSG 1232 IV Certification (4 days)
PSNG 1216 PN Clinical I (160 hrs)
PNSG 1226 PN Clinical II (128 hrs)
PNSG 1236 Practicum (64 hrs)

Special Requirements:

Progression Plan
Licensure
Transfer of courses in nursing
Technical Standard

1 comment:

  1. Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a one of the leading LVN schools in California offering LVN nursing courses at their campuses in San Mateo, Concord, Fresno and Modesto.

    ReplyDelete