You know you are a true Minnesotan when:
· you even use the word Uffda in your correspondence.
· You are in IL. Putting on gas and you ask for POP and the attendant says YOU must be from Minnesota.
· It’s 23 degrees outside and you are in your shirt sleeves Proclaiming what a gorgeous day it is out today!!
· When most people say yes. A True Minnesotan says “You betcha”
· Have a Norsk accent.
· Know What Norsk, Lutefisk, lefsa, Klub. Is…..
· Potatoes are considered a food group.
· Tan lines are not bikini lines they are shirt sleeve lines.
· Know what a frost plug is…
· Carrie jumper cables, extension cord, Blankets, in your car 9 months of the year.
I will Update this Occasionally…